"Recruitment is not about CV matching or filling a job for the sake of it; it’s about the bigger picture and what it will mean for the future of your company or career."
A manufacturing specialist, Chris uses his 20 years' experience to source the best talent and exceed expectations. From Multi-Skilled Engineers to Engineering Maintenance Managers, Production/Manufacturing Team Leaders to Site Operations Managers, Chris is a motivated, consultative recruiter who looks to energise companies through excellent hires.
What you can expect from Chris...
- Honest, professional, experienced recruitment consultancy – no time wasting
- Energy and motivation to tackle challenging assignments – dedication to find the ‘needle in the haystack'
- Excellence in candidate sourcing – the skill set, cultural and ethical fit for minimal disruption and maximum output
- Ability to see the bigger picture – what the right hire will really achieve for your business
- Long-term, mutually rewarding partnerships
Finding the right person, at the right time, for the right role at the right company is my motivation. I'm passionate and confident that great recruitment works; helping to improve lives and energise businesses.
I love a challenge. Give me a difficult assignment to find your 'needle in a haystack' and I'm in!
A bit more about me... My spare time is largely consumed by my two young children – my son Rory and daughter Esmé, and during the summer months we like to camp under the stars near the sea and take part in all things outdoors wherever possible. I love every minute of it.