Works Planner / Scheduler
Air Conditioning & Chiller Service Provider - Shepperton, Middlesex.
I am currently recruiting for a 'Works Planner / Scheduler' for a leading Chiller / Air Conditioning specialist, based in Twickenham, Middlesex.
Daily tasks will include:
- Responsible for the daily scheduling of up to 20+ senior engineers, trainees & driver. Allocating jobs to which engineer based on their ability/experience. Liaising with all concerned to ensure that all parties are aware of the details for them to book in with the customer. Re-scheduling the diary as and when things change.
- Responsible for dealing with all emergency service calls received. Attention to detail on who is available from the call out rota.
- Managing any logged calls for the client, making sure none are missed/not attended and that we are attending on time within our service level agreement. All that are completed are checked daily and tasks that are needed are actioned in good time.
- Making sure communication between ourselves and the client is kept up to date on both internal and external systems.
- Planning of engineers work to ensure the following:- Engineer has a full day’s work, Engineer is not doing excessive travel time to get to the jobs, Multiple engineers aren’t passing same locations during the day (efficient route planning) or attending sites without being allocated all works outstanding at site.
The ideal candidate would have previously worked as a Planner / Schuedling role, whilst a working knowledge of the air conditioning industry would be hugely desirable whilst experience in the engineering industry is advantageous.
You will be required to be a self-starter with exceptional organisational skills, and ability to multi task. Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, with good time management capability. A good people manager, with experience in dealing with off-site staff. Good geographical knowledge of London, greater London and the Home Counties. You will require exceptional communication skills, whilst having good computer skills with detailed knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office, Outlook Email, and Data Base use, (Use of Job Logic system a huge advantage).
The role comes with a fantastic benefits package, including a very competitive salary of up to £28,000, 25 days holiday, sickness pay and continuous training and development