Water Treatment Engineer (Pre-Commissioning & Flushing)
London & South East - £33,000 - £42,000
Water Treatment Engineer / Flushing Engineer required for our privately-owned dynamic Water Treatment and HVAC Commissioning specialist, based in Gravesend, Kent.
They are currently seeking a Water Treatment Engineer to join their team and represent the business at client’s sites across the UK and carrying out various Water Treatment tasks within commercial environments.
The Water Treatment Engineer will be required to carry out various Water Treatment Services within commercial environments, across London & the South East.
- Flushing of closed water systems
- Chlorination's on domestic hot water systems
- Open cooling and closed systems
- Temperature monitoring
- Cleaning and disinfection work’s
- Chemical treatments
- Legionella and ACOP L8 (Desirable, but not essential)
- Strong experience in flushing closed water systems
- BSRIA (BG 29/20/20)
- At least 2 years' experience in water treatment
- Be presentable and have strong communication skills
- Water systems dis-infections, chlorination and tank cleaning experience
- Full UK Driving License
- Salary: £30k - £42k
- Working hours: Monday - Friday, 40h per week + Overtime
- Company vehicle provided (Fully expensed + private use)
- Training & Career progression opportunities
If your looking to start 2020 with a new start, with a dynamic, forward thinking company with fantastic benefits and a clear progression and development path on offer, but most importantly, value their staff.. get in touch!