Service Contract Co-ordinator / Administrator
£20,000 - £28,000 (DOE) / Twickenham, Middlesex
I am currently recruiting for a 'Service Sales Contract Co-Ordinator and/or Administrator' for a leading Chiller / Air Conditioning specialist, based in Twickenham, Middlesex.
The role will consist of the following:
- Day-to-day administration of all Business-related activities and services, including checking invoices & preparing payment authorisations; monitoring expenditure against budget; chasing up outstanding invoices/payments, etc;
- WIP Management and organising and managing the WIP
- Production of monthly reports, identifying performance against agreed targets and budgets including:-
- Number of reactive jobs completed / outstanding
- Scheduled maintenance work completed / outstanding
- Reactive maintenance work completed / planned
- KPI's and SLA's achieved and missed
- Service desk management, monitoring and responding to job requests, including liaising pro actively and reactively with other staff and clients.
- Ensure that all Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedules are up to date and that any remedial work is undertaken quickly and effectively.
- Liaise with service engineers, accounts and account managers. This requires an individual who can effectively communicate at all times and someone organised and proactive.
- Improve operational process and key supply chain relationships to ensure that service delivery is first class and that data is captured via WIP for reporting and planning purposes;
- In conjunction with the Service and Account Managers, ensure that supplier and contractor vetting, Risk Assessments, Method Statements (RAMS), Permit to Work and Construction Design Management (CDM) processes are used at all times and are fit for purpose.
- Assist with the tendering process and assist with project management to ensure that key targets in this transfer process and all required audit trails are met. Additionally ensure that during all contractual transition periods that all statutory and insurance requirements are fulfilled at all times.
- Provide other administrative and operational support to the Manager, additionally to other staff within the team and in other departments as and when requested;
The role comes with a fantastic benefits package, including 25 days holiday, sickness pay and continuous training and development. Previous experience within the engineering, or in particular air conditioning, industries (within an office based environment) would be desirable but not a necessity.
About Your Recruiter..
I entered the industry in the early 2000's joining Daikin Applied (then McQuay) as an apprentice upon leaving school before progressing into a senior engineering position within the industry. In 2013, I made the crazy decision to recruit for the industry, working with both leading manufacturers and specialist service providers. I know good candidates deserve great roles, and more importantly I realise the value employers place in their staff whilst out there representing their company. I aim to introduce key talent to the Air Con world... Get in touch today on 0161 870 2131 or firstname.lastname@example.org