Mechanical Engineer / Service Engineer / Dual Skilled Engineer
£35,000 - £42,000 pa + Excl O/T £65,000 Company Car, Pension, Life & Medical Insurance
This is the one that will change your career, yes, it’s that good.
Everyone who joins this Food & Beverage automation manufacturing company never wants to leave. Almost everyone who joins this company gets promoted. I love recruiting for them, I have recruited x7 people this for this global business this year, with a team of about 30 based in the Midlands, they are incredible!
They are going places too. In 2018 the UK office exceeded their targets by £20m! That is massive, and 2019 is almost the same so far, there are no signs of it letting up.
So, what does this mean for you?
The next phase is significant investment to their technical team.
They need more Service Engineers, to support them to look after their huge customer base. But this is where it gets interesting. They are planning for the future, and want to add Mechanical Service / Maintenance / Technicians who want to become or who already are experienced Service Engineers, AND they will add Siemens S7 & Allen Bradley RSLogix PLC training as part of your development plan that will see your skillset rocket!
This is a role that can transform your future!
If you are currently a:
- Mechanical Engineer keen to develop into a Service Engineer
- A Service Engineer who want to get involved with a global £m player
- An Engineer who wants to develop your technical skills alongside some of the most skilled Engineers in the business
Then we should be talking.
To make it happen your CV / experience will need to show these skills:
- A strong engineering skillset, mechanical / electrical
- A desire to deliver quality service to leading manufacturers
- Experience in the food or beverage industry
- High value automation, system, solutions
- Commitment to get the job done
Ideally you will have:
- Confident engineering skills
- The flexibility required to travel across the UK
- Desire to continually develop
- Excellent customer service skills
- Mechanical Engineering degree or similar
This is a home based role, so location isn't important, with customer visits across the UK and occasionally occasional to the head office in Germany.
There is fantastic training on all the machinery, including a 10 day training period in the first few months in Germany.
There will be ongoing training to support you to becoming a fantastic addition to the team.
- The salary will range from £35,000 - £42,000 pa DOE
- With company overtime that will see you earn in excess of £65,000 OTE
- Company car
- Great pension
- Healthcare & insurance
- All the tools required to deliver quality engineering solutions
If you want to take your career to the next level, and beyond, then hit apply, I want to share the details with you.
A fantastic business with over 1300 machines installed across the UK & Ireland, from complete turnkey systems through to stand alone machines, the growth ahead is impressive, and innovation second to none. They are pioneering the shift in plastic to more eco friendly materials across the food and beverage sector.
You will be part of a dynamic team, and a company commitment to investing in your future and developing your skill set through ongoing training and assessment to progress you through the business.
This is an exciting time to join a leading engineering powerhouse.
Hit APPLY. This is the role you have been looking for, I'll tell you all about it!
About your recruiter:
For almost 20 years I have been supporting the packaging machinery across the UK & Europe sector to find those perfect candidates. What excites me the most is creating opportunities for those who have ambitions for a career to be proud of. I help candidates find those companies, and companies find the talent of tomorrow.
I fully understand both client and candidate requirements, of the candidates I submit for interview, 4/5 receive offers of employment.