Service Co-ordinator / Administator
£17,000 - £25,000 (DOE) / Nuneaton, Warwickshire
I am currently recruiting for a 'Service Sales Contract Co-Ordinator and/or Administrator' for a leading Chiller / Air Conditioning specialist, based in Nuneaton, Warwickshire.
The role will consist of the following:
- Responsible for the daily scheduling of up to 8+ senior engineers, trainees & driver. Allocating jobs to which engineer based on their ability/experience. Liaising with all concerned to ensure that all parties are aware of the details for them to book in with the customer. Re-scheduling the diary as and when things change.
- Responsible for dealing with all emergency service calls received. Attention to detail on who is available from the call out rota.
- Raising customer Permits for Booking in of works
- Booking in Works, ensuring that all relevant are updated and bookings are confirmed.
- Generating the monthly maintenance visits log, and entering the time assigned into each job.
- Producing & issuing out the engineer’s callout rota.
- Answering Telephone calls, dealing with customers directly or passing to relevant dept.
- Monitoring the “Service” emails and checking that all are being actioned
- Actioning own emails
The ideal candidate would have previously worked as a service coordinator. A working knowledge of the air conditioning industry would be hugely desirable whilst experience in the engineering industry is advantageous.
You will be required to be a self-starter with exceptional organisational skills, and ability to multi task. Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, with good time management capability. A good people manager, with experience in dealing with off-site staff. Good geographical knowledge of London, greater London and the Home Counties. You will require exceptional communication skills, whilst having good computer skills with detailed knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office, Outlook Email, and Data Base use, (Use of Job Logic system a huge advantage). Must be Numeric with knowledge of spread sheet set up.
The role comes with a fantastic benefits package, including 25 days holiday, sickness pay and continuous training and development. Previous experience within the engineering, or in particular air conditioning, industries (within an office based environment) would be desirable but not a necessity.
About Your Recruiter..
I entered the industry in the early 2000's joining Daikin Applied (then McQuay) as an apprentice upon leaving school before progressing into a senior engineering position within the industry. In 2013, I made the crazy decision to recruit for the industry, working with both leading manufacturers and specialist service providers. I know good candidates deserve great roles, and more importantly I realise the value employers place in their staff whilst out there representing their company. I aim to introduce key talent to the Air Con world... Get in touch today on 0161 870 2131 or firstname.lastname@example.org