Refrigeration Project Manager
55,000 - 65,000 + Package + Bonus!
I'm currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work for a leading name within the Industrial and Commercial Refrigeration Industry, based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
You will be primarily responsible for the Project Management of Refrigeration Installation (of both a commercial and industrial bias), overseeing the whole process, whilst co-ordinating and developing the projects department.
The works are mainly within the food industry, with sites being nationwide across the UK (although this is very much an office based role!)
The main aspects of the role are..
- Management of the Projects Department team
- Responsibility for procurement of major items for contracts
- Responsibility for contract profitability including pre-project and post-project reviews
- Implement and maintain project planning procedures
You will also be required too..
- Manage engineering projects
- Prepare and plan contracts for installations
- Liaise with other staff within the company as required to ensure streamlined customer service
- Conduct site visits to establish relationships with clients
- Monitor progress of installation contracts through liaison with Site Supervisor and Projects Engineers
- Ensure engineering projects are completed on budget in a professional manner
Due to the nature of the role, ideally* you would have similar experience, although as long as your familiar with the practices, techniques and have a sound working knowledge within any form of engineering industry (although again, ideally refrigeration, air conditioning or building services) - a full training programme can be provided to get you to where you need to be.
A fantastic package is on offer, with a starting basic of up to £65,000, fully expensed vehicle (or car allowance), private health care and all the usual perks and add ons!
The possibility for progression and development, is quite literally endless!
About Your Recruiter..
I entered the industry in the early 2000's joining Daikin Applied (then McQuay) as an apprentice upon leaving school before progressing into a senior engineering position within the industry. In 2013, I made the crazy decision to recruit for the industry, working with both leading manufacturers and specialist service providers. I know good candidates deserve great roles, and more importantly I realise the value employers place in their staff whilst out there representing their company. There will be no cheesy typical recruitment sales pitch here, having come from the tools myself!