Care Home Kitchen Assistant - Macclesfield £16000 - £17000 on rota.
Outstanding Care Home looking to a recruit a full time Kitchen Assistant in the Macclesfield, Cheshire area. My client is a nursing home for the elderly so experience in this environment would be beneficial. There are 72 residents to cater for in the Nursing Home, working hours start at 0730 to 1800 to cover Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Hours of Work: 7:30am to 6:00pm over a 7 day rota period
Rate of Pay: £8.21 p/h
Holidays: 28 days annually inclusive of bank holidays
Other Benefits: Free parking at the home
Operational duties and responsibilities:
- Clean kitchen in accordance with cleaning schedule
- Carry out kitchen cleaning as specified by Head/Assistant Cook
- Ensure that all floor and wall surfaces are kept clean as directed
- Ensure that stores are kept clean and tidy
- Assist with meal service as required
- Wash up all dirty crockery, cutlery, trays, and other kitchen equipment as required
- Attend and complete all statutory training
- Fire Regulations
- Health & Safety
- Moving & Handling
- Food Hygiene
- Comply with all statutory requirements
- Report all potential and actual kitchen risks and hazards to the Head Cook/Matron
The above is an indication of the main areas of responsibility of the post holder. It is not an exhaustive list of duties, which may be required from time to time.
This job description may be changed to meet the needs of the company.
This post is subject to satisfactory enhanced disclosure.
- kitchen: 1 year (Preferred)
For anymore information click apply, or contact me at Seriously Connected.
About Your Recruiter...
I served my recruitment apprenticeship in the health & social care sector, and with over x4 years in-depth experience I pride myself on the impact my candidates make.
I know what makes a great candidate, and I fully understand the chemistry required between a job seeker and a Hiring Manager. I am on your side, and aim to use my wealth of industry knowledge to secure you the job you deserve.