Key Accounts Manager – Chiller & Air Conditioning
£45,000 - £58,000 – London & South East.
A leading chiller and air conditioning service provider are seeking an industry biased account manager to join their expanding team to continue the growth of their business. You will be required to manage existing and develop new key accounts, maintaining a long-term relationship with accounts and maximising service sales opportunities within them.
The successful applicant will be required to...
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with developing new business. Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to the competition Negotiating and implementing framework agreements where required in line with the Service divisions financial objectives and operating strategy.
- To support the UK Service Manager in developing service products and offerings to meet with the needs of key account clients.
- To ensure that all framework agreements and rebates schemes are updated annually.
- To monitor key accounts performance against rebate and maximise return for the client and the company by ensuring rebate targets are met and exceeded.
- To act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions within Service and where appropriate, all Sales divisions.
- To work closely with Regional Management and Service Sales Engineers to decide how best to manage the customer’s expectations and key contact strategies – who does what Provide support to all divisions in relation to key account customer conflict resolutions and where necessary negotiate on behalf of the Company.
- To provide regular weekly and monthly updates on your activities to the UK Service Manager and further periodic updates to the Service Sales Meetings.
The successful applicant will have/be...
- Basic understanding of the air conditioning and chiller market (advantageous, although not essential)
- Although a technical background is not required, the ability to grasp basic technical information in relation to the company’s products and services is required
- Experience of working in a variety of commercial environments with a focus on technical delivery and working safely
- Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales
- Strong account management and relationship building skills
- Conflict resolution
- Experience at managing major national accounts
- A ‘self-starter’ that is highly motivated, decisive and can act on own initiative in terms of managing workload
- Good accuracy and attention to detail in record keeping and electronic reporting
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiating skills.
On offer is a fantastic basic salary, plus bonus, a fully expensed company CAR or car allowance, life insurance, medical care and HUGE company pension (8%).
We welcome applications from South East based Sales Managers, Sales Executives, BDM’s, Sales Consultants, Business Development Managers, Sales Account Managers, Major Accounts Managers, National Account Managers and Regional Area Sales Managers who ideally possess experience in selling HVAC equipment or Rental agreements and wish to develop a career within a leading Brand.
About Your Recruiter..
I entered the industry in the early 2000's joining Daikin Applied (then McQuay) as an apprentice upon leaving school before progressing into a senior engineering position within the industry. In 2013, I made the crazy decision to recruit for the industry, working with both leading manufacturers and specialist service providers. I know good candidates deserve great roles, and more importantly I realise the value employers place in their staff whilst out there representing their company. I aim to introduce key talent to the Air Con world.