A Senior Commissioning Engineer required for our progressive and dynamic Water Treatment and HVAC Commissioning specialist based in Gravesend, Kent. They are looking for one, (potentially two!) experienced Commissioning Engineers to join their team and represent the business at clients sites across the UK, and carrying out various Water and Air Commissioning tasks within various schemes such as commercial buildings, pharmaceutical, health care, residential builds, schools and hotels.
The Senior Engineer will and be based within the Home Counties, although ideally the South East.
Due to the recent acquisition of several new contracts, they are now looking for an experienced and hard-working Commissioning Engineer based in the London area, to work on a wide range of contracts in and around the South East region.
The successful candidate will have experience in inspecting and balancing air and water systems, analysing schematic drawings to commission systems, whilst also being competent carrying out condition and dilapidation surveys.
A bit about the role itself and what will be required…
- Commissioning air and water systems.
- Good knowledge around troubleshooting on al mechanical services.
- Good knowledge of equipment to accurately and effectively balance air and water systems.
- Ensure compliance with relevant Health and Safety legislation and company standards.
- Inspecting project installs when required and produce comprehensive reports.
- Maintaining a professional working relationship with the company's clients.
Requirements for the position include..
- Must have a good knowledge of BSRIA and CIBSE commissioning protocol.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage time effectively.
- Must have ability to present commissioned systems to the client professional team and/ or project teams.
On offer is a fantastic package, with a basic salary on offer up to £47k (DOE), unlimited O/T opportunities, and fantastic career progression opportunities (with unlimited progression and growth from within.