Chiller Service Manager – Major Manufacturer - Manchester
£45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Pacakge
A world renowned, leading chiller manufacturer are currently looking for a Service Manager to over see the day to day operations off their Manchester service branch.
You will be responsible for..
- The management, training and development of engineering staff operating out of the Manchester (Northern) service branch, which currently stands at 7 engineers & 2 apprentices.
- Measure and improve engineer performance to gain efficiencies and meet P&L targets.
- Recruitment process of all new engineering staff.
- Ensuring a high standard of both service and maintenance are delivered to all clients and contracts, ensuring all agreed SLA's and KPI's are achieved.
- Representing the business with key client meetings and reviews.
- General day to day running of the service office, and all staff, including supervisors, both field and office based, lower management and administrative.
You will need to come from an industry specific background, with a thorough understanding of chillers, although manufacturer experience isn't a necessity. You will ideally be apprentice trained, having spent time as a field service engineer, before stepping into an supervisory/leadership role, a strong technical understand is essential!
Desired qualifications would include HNC/ HND and C&G: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, whilst an electrical understanding/qualification would also be highly desirable. Being a 'hands off' role, F-Gas is NOT required, although again, highly desirable.
This is fantastic opportunity with a world wide, industry leader, who are looking to continue their growth and double in size by 2020. The manufacturer in question are renowned for their training and development, whilst maintaining a family like feel to the business, opposed to that of a corporate giant.
On offer is a fantastic base salary of £45 - £55k, with two annual bonus schemes, based on individual and then branch performance. The benefits package includes a fully expensed company car, private health care, life insurance, death in service and an outstanding company contribution pension scheme of 7%. Other perks include child care vouchers and gym membership.
About Your Recruiter..
I entered the industry in the early 2000's joining Daikin Applied (then McQuay) as an apprentice upon leaving school before progressing into a senior engineering position within the industry. In 2013, I made the crazy decision to recruit for the industry, working with both leading manufacturers and specialist service providers. I know good candidates deserve great roles, and more importantly I realise the value employers place in their staff whilst out there representing their company. I aim to introduce key talent to the Air Con world..... firstname.lastname@example.org