BMS Installation Engineer – London & South East
38,000 – 45,000 (OTE: £65,000+!)
A leading BMS installation company, based in Kent, are looking to add experienced BMS installation engineers to their ever growing team.
The successful engineer will be required to work within commercial premises across London & The Home Counties.
Duties will include..
- Carrying out control panel modifications and installations as required
- Install panels, carry out containment works, and basic wiring.
- Identify and incorporate energy efficiency control strategies
- Collate and submit quotations in conjunction with the account delivery team
- Advise clients on potential improvements and recommendations for their system
- Ensure that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents/records are maintained
You will be required to have a solid understanding and knowledge of Niagara Tridium & Trend systems, additional knowledge of Siemens, Cylon, Delta, Schneider (desired, but not essential), an understanding of HVAC applications, whilst being able to demonstrate electrical skills/competence. A basic understanding of networks and metering is also highly desired.
You will ideally have completed an apprenticeship/training programme, having gained a minimum of C&G Level 2 (electrical installation) + 18th edition (or of course time served)
On offer is a fantastic basic salary of up to £45,000 (DOE) (on either an employed or self-employed basis). There are unlimited O/T opportunities, a fully expensed vehicle and unlimited career progression opportunities.