Applications Engineer / Sales Support Engineer / Project Engineer
£28,000 - £38,000 pa + Bonus, Company Car, Pension, Life & Medical Insurance
This is the one that will change your career, yes, it’s that good.
Everyone who joins this Food & Beverage automation manufacturing company never wants to leave. Almost everyone who joins this company gets promoted. I love recruiting for them, I have recruited x6 people this for this £1.5bn global business this year, with a team of about 30 based in the Midlands, they are incredible!
They are going places too. In 2018 the UK office exceeded their £50m targets by 40%! That is massive, and 2019 is almost the same so far, there are no signs of it letting up.
So, what does this mean for you?
The sales team need help. They need a Project Engineer / Applications Engineer / Sales Support Engineer to support them rolling out these multi million £’s projects.
If you are currently a:
- Mechanical Designer who wants to get into projects
- A Project Engineer who wants to get involved with HUGE projects
- A Sales Support Engineer who wants to get closer to the customer and make a difference
Then we should be talking.
To make it happen your CV / experience will need to show these skills:
- A strong mechanical skillset
- Ability to work through and edit detailed line layouts
- Ability to create detailed machinery specifications
- Working knowledge of compiling costings, tendors and budget quotations
- Good working appreciation of engineering projects
- Experience of working with 3rd party suppliers
- AutoCAD or similar is MUST
Ideally you will have:
- Confident communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- High standards of customer service
- Good “office” skills
- Mechanical Engineering degree or similar
Systems and processes are key to the success of this role. Frequent liaison with Germany; the sales team, the technical team, and most importantly the customer, so an organised methodical person will thrive in this role.
This is an office based role in Solihull, with occasional visits to customers across the UK and the head office in Germany.
There is fantastic training on all the machinery, including a 10 day training period in the first few months in Germany.
There will be ongoing training to support you to becoming a fantastic addition to the team.
- The salary will range from £28,000 - £38,000 pa
- With company bonus circa £6,000 pa.
- Company car
- Great pension
- Healthcare & insurance
- All the tools required to deliver quality engineering solutions
A fantastic business with over 1300 machines installed across the UK & Ireland, from complete turnkey systems through to stand alone machines, the growth ahead is impressive,
You will be part of a powerful team, and a company commitment to investing in your future and developing your skill set through ongoing training and assessment to progress you through the business.
This is an exciting time to join a leading innovative business.
Hit APPLY. This is the role you have been looking for, I'll tell you all about it!
About your recruiter:
For almost 20 years I have been supporting the packaging machinery across the UK & Europe sector to find those perfect candidates. What excites me the most is creating opportunities for those who have ambitions for a career to be proud of. I help candidates find those companies, and companies find the talent of tomorrow.
I fully understand both client and candidate requirements, of the candidates I submit for interview, 4/5 receive offers of employment.