Killarney Park Hotel is looking to recruiting an Accomodation Assistant role to join their great team in accommodation area. We are looking for an enthusiastic, genuine and friendly person who really enjoys working in hotels and wants to provide great hospitality to our guests, contributing to them having a Happy stay with us.
As an Accomodation Assistant
- Be Self-motivated as you will be working mainly alone to meet your productivity and standard targets.
- Flexible – to enjoy working different shift patterns and seeing the operation on different days of the week including the weekends, mainly day shifts but some evening shifts may be required.
- Be standards driven to meet the cleanliness required.
- Have good people skills – to greet guests that you do see and to work well in a team- we want work to be fun for all of our employees
- Be trustworthy and security conscious, you will have access to guest areas.
The job -
- To greet all guests in a warm and friendly way as you see them around the building
- To ensure that all customer requests and queries are responded to promptly and effectively
- To clean assigned bedrooms, bathrooms and corridors and/ or public areas of the hotel and ensure bedroom items are replenished.
- To report any defects found in the bedroom, corridors or public areas to the supervisor or manager.
- To deal with guest complaints in a friendly and efficient manner, ensuring guest satisfaction at all times.
- To participate in training and want to be the best you can be in your role- there is a huge amount of training available to you if you want to build a career.
Salary is 10 euros an hour, meal is provided in the shift, 39 hours a week